I am recruiting on behalf of a key client of mine based in the North of the UK, following several recent successful hires made by myself to the business last year, my client is once again looking to hire on the Project side of the business.
They are looking for
Someone to take on in the capacity of BMS Commissioning Engineer on the Project Side of the business. Ideally you will be already in a similar position undertaking the below daily responsibilities, this is an excellent opportunity to get involved more in the Projects.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to work within the Yorkshire / Leeds area attending various sites and the office when required, you will be based from home.
What the role requires?
The role of BMS Commissioning Engineer will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a daily basis:
· Full commissioning
· Points to points list
· Writing software from scratch on Trend would be a bonus but not essential
· Protocols used are Modbus, Bacnet, Lon
· Working on small works projects
· Graphic modification and upgrades
· Systems used are mainly Trend
· Sign off the system and handover to client
· Liaising with clients & Site managers
· Full commissioning
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in providing their employees with the best training and progression the industry can offer. They are passionate about getting each of their Engineers trained up to Trend Expert level and in the BCIA accreditations.
· Basic salary £35k - £45k
· Overtime £10k as an average
· Company pension
· Company Vehicle (Van or Car)
· Mobile phone, Laptop
· Manufacturer training and accreditations (Trend Expert)
· Personal development plan and progression into senior roles
How to Apply?
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 or 07713 608 261. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.