Following several recent successful hires made by myself to the business this year my client is now looking to continue their strategic growth plan expanding the Projects and Commissioning side of the business in 2018.
What am I looking for?
I am looking for an experienced BMS Commissioning Engineer who can demonstrate Confidence, willingness to learn and develop, competence and ambition. You will be from a BMS background ideally working on Trend or Tridium however I will accept other systems if you are willing to learn.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to work throughout the Northwest and occasionally travel a bit further afield depending on the Projects.
What the role requires?
The role of BMS Commissioning Engineer will require you to undertake on a daily basis the following responsibilities.
· Full commissioning
· Points to points list
· Writing software from scratch would be a bonus but not essential
· Protocols used are Modbus, Bacnet, Lon
· Working on small works projects
· Graphic modification and upgrades
· Systems used are Trend & Tridium
· Calibration of sensors & Valve actuators
· Liaising with clients & Site managers
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in providing their employees with the best training and progression the industry can offer. They are passionate about getting each of their Engineers trained up to Trend Expert level along with the highest level obtained with the Tridium system.
· Basic salary £35k - £45k
· Overtime – averaging around £10k per annum
· Company pension
· Mobile phone, Laptop
· Manufacturer training and accreditations (Trend Expert & Tridium)
· Personal development plan and progression into senior roles
How to Apply?
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 or 07713 608 261. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to email@example.com with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.