A Key client who are well established and growing system house in South London have recently won a number of large BMS projects. They need to increase their commissioning team to cope with demand in new BMS installations and retrofits.
What am I looking for?
I am searching for a hard working BMS Commissioning Engineer who shows great technical abilities and good customer facing skills. You must be from a BMS background ideally having worked your way up from an electrician, you need to have specialised in Honeywell Centraline or Tridium however I will accept other systems if you are willing to learn and apply yourself.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to work within the M25. You will be required to work on government buildings, universities, commercial buildings and schools etc., you will home based and fully mobile.
What the role requires?
The role of BMS Commissioning Engineer will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a daily basis:
· Points to point testing
· Writing software from scratch would be a bonus but not essential (in-house software developers)
· Integration protocols used are Modbus, Bacnet, MBus, LON
· Working on small to medium projects
· Graphic modification and upgrades
· Systems used are Honeywell Centraline & Tridium
· Calibration of sensors & Valve actuators
· Demonstration for the client
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in providing their employees with the best training. They are passionate about getting each of their Engineers trained up to Trend Expert level. If at any time you wish to progress your career and move onto the Projects side of the business this will be fully supported and all training will be provided.
· Basic salary £38k - £45k
· Overtime – averaging around £5 -£10k per annum
· Company car or car allowance
· Company pension
· Mobile phone, Laptop
· Manufacturer training and accreditations (Tridium N4 Training)
· Personal development plan and progression into senior project roles
How to Apply?
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 or 07837 387 255. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.