A national account I have worked with for several years who have a Yorkshire business unit are about to strengthen their team due to an internal promotion. They have a proven track record of low attrition rates and an excellent environment for developing engineers.
What am I looking for?
I am searching for a hard working BMS Commissioning Engineer who shows great technical abilities, commercial awareness and good customer facing skills. You must be from a BMS background ideally having worked your way up from an electrician, you need to have specialised in Trend, Siemens or Tridium however I will accept other systems if you are willing to learn and apply yourself.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to work within the M25 area. You will be required to work on government buildings, universities, commercial buildings and schools etc., you will home based and fully mobile.
What the role requires?
The role of BMS Commissioning Engineer will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a daily basis:
· Points to point testing
· Writing software from scratch would be a bonus but not essential (in-house software developers)
· Integration protocols used are Modbus, Bacnet, MBus, LON
· Working on small to medium projects
· Graphic modification and upgrades
· Systems used are Trend, Siemens & Tridium
· Calibration of sensors & Valve actuators
· Demonstrations for the client
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in providing their employees with the best training. They are passionate about getting each of their Engineers trained up to Expert level on all systems. If at any time you wish to progress your career and move onto a senior role on the Projects side of the business, this will be fully supported and all training will be provided.
· Basic salary £28k - £45k
· Overtime x1.5 and x2 on Sundays – averaging around £5 -£10k per annum
· 4% field quote bonus
· Company car or car allowance
· Company pension
· 26 days holiday – you can buy an extra ten days
· Mobile phone, Laptop
· Manufacturer training and accreditations (Siemens Desigo CC, Trend Expert, Tridium N4)
· Personal development plan and progression into senior project roles
How to Apply?
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 or 07837 387 255. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.