My client, who are a well-established and well thought of BMS systems house in London are looking to strengthen their strong commissioning team in order to deliver on prestigious integrated BMS projects.
What am I looking for?
I am searching for a hardworking, flexible BMS Commissioning Engineer who can showcase technical abilities and good customer facing skills. You must be from a BMS background ideally having worked your way up from an electrician, you need to have specialised in Tridium N4 or Distech or Trend.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to work within the M25, mainly working in central London. You will be required to work on their major projects team valued in excess £1M in commercial buildings and city banks. You will home based and fully mobile.
What the role requires?
The role of BMS Commissioning Engineer will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a daily basis:
· Points to point testing as per the points schedule
· Writing software from scratch would be a bonus but not essential (in-house software Engineers)
· Integration protocols used are Modbus, Bacnet, MBus, LON
· Working on small to medium projects
· Graphic modification and upgrades
What you can expect back:
My client care deeply about getting each of their Engineers trained up to Expert level on all systems they support. If at any time you wish to progress your career they value innovation and ideas greatly, and strive to promote from within.
· Basic salary £35k - £50k
· Overtime x1.5 and x2 on Sundays – averaging around £5 -£10k per annum (there is as much as you want)
· Company car or car allowance of £4500
· Company pension
· 23 days holiday
· Mobile phone, Laptop
· Manufacturer training and accreditations (distich N4, Trend Expert, Tridium N4)
How to Apply?
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 or 07837 387 255. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to email@example.com with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.