I am recruiting on behalf of a key client of mine based in the south of the UK, following several recent successful hires made by myself to the business this year, they are now looking to continue their strategic growth plan with recruiting for this exciting and challenging role.
What am I looking for? (Role is covering Southwest)
I am looking for an established BMS Commissioning Engineer with a proven background in delivering high quality commissioning, integration and software writing.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to cover various sites throughout the South West.
What the role requires?
The role of BMS Commissioning Engineer will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a daily basis, working from the office:
· Interrogation of software
· Full commissioning
· Upgrading of Graphics (if you can create graphics from scratch this will be a bonus)
· Creation and modification of points list’s
· Service & Maintenance if required
· Use of various protocols such as Modbus, Mbus, Bacnet, Jbus, Lon
Systems that will of advantage in this role are Schneider & Trend.
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in providing their employees with the best training and progression the industry can offer. This will come in various forms such as Manufacturer training, Support from colleagues and senior management, support of any additional personal development and progression. All this will be structured from the start in your Personal Development Plan or (PDP) if required.
· £38k - £45k (DOE)
· Bonus scheme (paid out biannually)
· Company car / car allowance
· Company pension
· Mobile phone, Laptop
· Manufacturer training and accreditations
· Personal development plan and progression into senior roles
· Potential for the right person to grow a team around them
How to Apply?
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 OR 07713 608 261. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to email@example.com with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.