My client is an established BMS Specialist based in the South West of the UK specialising in Trend, Tridium & Siemens. As a growing company with plans to further expand in the South West region, they are looking to take on 2 more BMS Commissioning Engineers. This role is primarily working on Tridum N4 across various prestigious projects, it would be a bonus if you had some Tridium experience however this is not essential. As a close-knit team, they have a very good culture in the business and a collaborative approach to undertaking all projects. Equally, they like their engineers to feel a part of the company so hosting barbecues and other team events along with supporting them through their career progression and training make them the employer of choice in this region.
Job Title: BMS Commissioning Engineer
Basic Salary: £38k - £45k (DOE)
Location: South West & South Wales
Package: Car / Car allowance, Pension, Private Healthcare, Overtime, Mobile, Laptop, 33 Days holiday, Training on Trend, Tridium & Siemens
Prospects: Opportunity to move more into the Projects side of the business if desired. This will be Project Engineering & Project Management
Synopsis of the day to day role:
- Commissioning of Tridum N4
- Writing software from scratch & Generation of graphics
- Fault finding & Diagnostics
- Uploading software, run the system test and sign off to hand back to the client.
- Creating points lists & Schedules
- Working on various projects and liaising with clients & Project Managers
- Writing reports and ensuring they are completed ready to be sent to the client
If you would like to hear more about this excellent opportunity in greater detail feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation. You can reach me on 01179738090 or alternatively send me an email or CV to email@example.com.