My client is an established BMS Specialist based in the South East of the UK specialising in Trend, Delta and American Auto-matrix. They have gone through large period of growth in the last 9 months where they have expanded by 35%, they are looking to take on 2 BMS Commissioning Engineers.
This role is primarily working on Trend and Delta projects across various prestigious projects in London, it would be a bonus if you had some American Auto Matrix experience, however this is not essential. As a close-knit team, they have a very strong culture in the business and a collaborative approach to undertaking all projects. Equally, they like their engineers to feel a part of the company so going out for dinner/drinks and other team events along with supporting them through their career progression and training, make them the employer of choice.
The role of BMS Commissioning Engineer will require you to undertake on a daily basis the following responsibilities:
• Points to point testing
• Writing software from scratch, would be a bonus but not essential (in-house software developers)
• Integration protocols used are Modbus, Bacnet, MBus
• Working on large projects in Central London
• Graphic modification and upgrades
• Systems used are Trend, Delta & American Auto-Matrix
• Calibration of sensors & Valve actuators
• Liaising with clients & Site managers
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in providing their employees with the best training and a great working environment where going to work is fun. They are passionate about getting each of their Engineers trained up to Expert level on all systems. If at any time you wish to progress your career across business this will be fully supported and all training will be provided.
• Basic salary £35k - £45k
• Overtime – averaging around £5 -£10k per annum
• Company car or car allowance
• Company pension
• Mobile phone, Laptop
• Private healthcare
• Manufacturer training and accreditations
• Personal development plan and progression into senior project roles