I am recruiting on behalf of a key client based in the North West of England, they have been enjoying a sustained period of growth over the last six years and are set to continue with 15% growth expected for 2018. They pride themselves on being a great place to work having a tight-knit family culture where everyone in the business is valued equally
What am I looking for?
I am searching for a dynamic BMS Commissioning Engineer who shows great technical abilities, good customer facing skills and the ability to lead younger engineers on site. You must be from a BMS background ideally having worked your way up from an electrician, you need to have specialised in Trend, Cylon or Tridium, however I will accept other systems if you are willing to learn and apply yourself.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to work within the M62 corridor between Manchester and Liverpool attending various site including; high end residential homes, commercial buildings, hospitals, factories and schools, you will home based.
What the role requires?
The role of BMS Commissioning Engineer will require you to undertake on a daily basis the following responsibilities.
• Points to point testing
• Writing software from scratch would be a bonus but not essential (in-house software developers)
• Integration protocols used are Modbus, Bacnet, MBus, LON
• Working on small to medium to large projects
• Graphic modification and upgrades
• Systems used are Trend, Cylon & Tridium
• Calibration of sensors & Valve actuators
• Liaising with clients & Site managers
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in providing their employees with the best training. They are passionate about getting each of their Engineers trained up to Trend Expert level. If at any time you wish to progress your career and move onto the Projects side of the business this will be fully supported and all training will be provided.
• Basic salary £35k - £42k
• Overtime – averaging around £5 -£10k per annum
• Company car or car allowance
• Company pension
• Mobile phone, Laptop
• Private healthcare
• Manufacturer training and accreditations (Trend Expert, Tridium N4 Training)
• Personal development plan and progression into senior project roles