I am working with a new client who in the last 6 years have grown from two engineers to 55 people in the business, they have sustained 30-40% year on year growth and now have seven offices around the country. They are going from strength to strength and pride themselves in being a great place to work with a strong team ethic. They have just won a large contract to upgrade a number of high profile government buildings from Northampton over to Dudley which will bring years of work for a lead BMS commissioning engineer.
What am I looking for:
I am looking for a BEMS Commissioning Engineer who has excellent customer facing skills. You will be from a BEMS background with a working knowledge of Commissioning Trend BMS systems Territory: This role will require you to work within the South to West Midlands area. You will be required to work on local government buildings, universities and schools etc. You will be home based and fully mobile.
What the role requires:
The role of BMS Commissioning Engineer will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a day-to-day basis
- Points to point testing
- Writing software from scratch would be a bonus but not essential (in-house software developers)
- Integration protocols used are Modbus, Bacnet, MBus
- Working on large projects in Central London
- Graphic modification and upgrades
- Systems used are Trend, Delta & American Auto-Matrix
- Calibration of sensors & Valve actuators
- Liaising with clients & Site managers
What you can expect back:
My client is a firm believer in providing their employees with excellent support and some of the best training the industry can offer. They can offer immediate training, ensuring each of their Engineers are trained up to Trend Expert. Across business this will be fully supported and all training will be provided.
• Basic salary £35k - £43k
• Overtime – averaging around £5 -£10k per annum
• Company car or car allowance of 430pm
• Company pension
• Mobile phone, Laptop
• Private healthcare
• Manufacturer training and accreditations
• Personal development plan and progression into senior project roles
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 OR 07837 387 255. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV firstname.lastname@example.org the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.