I am recruiting on behalf of a key client of mine based in the south of the UK, following several recent successful hires made by myself to the business this year my client is now looking to continue their strategic growth plan my recruiting for this exciting and challenging role.
What am I looking for? (Role is based in London)
I am looking for an established BMS Commissioning Engineer who can demonstrate Confidence, excellent organisational skills, competence and ambition. You will need to come from a BMS background and currently working as a BMS Engineer holding qualifications for the system (s) you work on currently.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to cover various sites throughout London.
What the role requires?
The role of BMS Commissioning Engineer will require you to undertake on a daily basis the following responsibilities working from the office. Systems that will of advantage in this role are Schneider & Trend.
- Full commissioning
- Interrogation of software
- Upgrading of Graphics (if you can create graphics from scratch this will be a bonus)
- Creation and modification of points list’s
- Service & Maintenance if required
- Use of various protocols such as Modbus, Mbus, Bacnet, Jbus, Lon
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in providing their employees with the best training and progression the industry can offer. This will come in various forms such as Manufacture training, Support from colleagues and senior management, support of any additional personal development and progression. All this will be structured from the start in your Personal Development Plan or (PDP) if required.
- £35,000 - £45,000 Basic Salary
- Bonus scheme (paid out biannually)
- Company car / car allowance
- Company pension
- Mobile phone, Laptop
- Manufacture training and accreditations
- Personal development plan and progression into senior roles
- Potential for the right person to grow a team around them
How to Apply?
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 OR 07713 608 261. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.