I am working with a key client who are looking for a BMS Commissioning Engineer to join their tight-knit and dynamic team.
They are looking for:
A BMS Commissioning Engineer who is responsible, has a can-do attitude and great customer-facing skills. You will have a solid BMS background and be well-versed in software.
They are looking for someone who is motivated, good at problem solving and willing to take on challenges.
This role is based in London and you will be covering areas such as Southwark, Ealing, Lambeth, Wansworth and Hammersmith.
What the role requires:
The role of BMS Commissioning Engineer will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a day-to-day basis.
- Pre-commissioning and commissioning of Trend BMS Systems
- Writing software and generating graphics
- Generation and modification of Trend graphics
- Project client demonstrations & hand-overs
- Full UK Driving License
What you can expect back:
My client can offer great training and a supportive environment, where you will be rewarded for hard work, with a strong possibility of career progression. There is the opportunity to work your way up to running large projects across London.
They have a great reputation for training their Engineers to high standards, putting them through courses and supporting them with their professional development.
- Basic salary up to £45k depending on experience
- Company van and diesel fuel card
- Company phone and laptop
- 21 days holiday, increasing with length of service
- Great training and development opportunities
If you are interested in this role please give Jamie a call on 0117 973 8090
Alternatively you can send through your CV to Jamie.Simpson@panacea-selection.co.uk