I am recruiting on behalf of a key client of mine based in the South East, following several recent successful hires made by myself to the business this year my client is now looking to continue their strategic growth plan expanding bot the Service and Project side of the business.
What am I looking for?
I am looking for an experienced BMS Commissioning Engineer who can demonstrate Confidence, willingness to learn and develop, competence and ambition. You will be from a BMS background ideally working on Trend or Tridium however I will accept other systems if you are willing to learn.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to work within the M25 & Home Counties attending various site when required, you will be based from home.
What the role requires?
The role of BMS Commissioning Engineer will require you to undertake on a daily basis the following responsibilities.
- Full commissioning
- Points to points list
- Writing software from scratch would be a bonus but not essential
- Protocols used are Modbus, Bacnet, Lon
- Working on small works projects
- Graphic modification and upgrades
- Systems used are Trend & Tridium
- Calibration of sensors & Valve actuators
- Liaising with clients & Site managers
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in providing their employees with the best training and progression the industry can offer. They are passionate about getting each of their Engineers trained up to Trend Expert level along with the highest level obtained with the Tridium system. If at any time you wish to progress your career and move onto the Projects side of the business this will be fully supported and all training will be provided.
- Basic salary £35k - £45k
- Overtime – averaging around £10k per annum
- Company car or car allowance
- Company pension
- Mobile phone, Laptop
- Manufacture training and accreditations (Trend Expert & Tridium)
- Personal development plan and progression into senior roles
How to Apply?
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 OR 07713 608 261. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to email@example.com with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.