I currently recruiting for the specialist BMS division of a well-established controls company. They are currently looking for commissioning engineers to work on various projects across London. This is a contract position with the possibility to extend for the right person, the initial contract will run for a period of 3 months. For the right engineer, this could lead to a contract extension.
· This role will require you work at various sites within the M25, both alone and as part of a team.
· Relevant Trend, Satchwell and Schneider training – i.e. 963 engineering, Trend Expert.
· Proven track record of working to project deadlines and willingness to get stuck in.
· Driving License & access to own Car/Vehicle.
· Relevant site cards & Qualifications
How to Apply?
If you would like to apply for this role press the "Apply" Button today.
We also encourage those with a similar background to apply as we have other roles available, both permanently and on a contract basis.