I am currently recruiting for several commissioning engineer positions for a project in central London. I am looking for a engineers across all levels (from standard point to point testing up to integrating with 3rd party protocols) to carry out commissioning works.
Overtime is highly likely for this role and training will be given if needed.
Key skills required:
- Experienced in the Commissioning of Building management systems (BMS) – Trend, Siemens, Honeywell preferred, but other systems (i.e. Cylon, Distech, Tridium) is beneficial. Experience with PLCs is also highly beneficial.
- Relevant systems training and site cards.
- Full Commissioning – writing software, generating graphics and 3rd party integration (i.e. Bacnet, Mod-bus, LON-works) is beneficial. Snagging works, as well as P2P & fault-finding.
- Working as part of a team
- Proven track record and attention to detail.
How to Apply:
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role, click the ‘Apply’ button now.
If you feel you would be suited for a similar role – click the apply button as we are continuously recruiting for similar roles and a member of our team will be able to correctly direct your application. Or, alternatively, you can contact the office to discuss roles with a member of our team.
Please note: we can only accept applications from those with the right to work in the UK