I am currently recruiting for a commissioning engineer position for a well known Building Management Systems (BMS) controls company. I am looking for an experienced Trend Engineer to assist with a project until handover in the South of England.
Initial contract period – 1 month, although there is the chance to extend as this company has lots of projects across the South.
If you have experience with critical systems and technical jobs this will be highly beneficial.
There will be some overtime available for this role and this project will require you work onsite in Oxford. Immediate start available.
Key skills required:
- Experienced in the Commissioning of Trend Building management systems (BMS).
- Relevant systems training and site cards.
- Full Commissioning – writing software, generating graphics and 3rd party integration
- Working as part of a team. You will be working with another engineer.
- Proven track Record, trustworthy, reliable attitude and attention to detail are all beneficial.
How to Apply:
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role, click the ‘Apply’ button now.
If you feel you would be suited for a similar role – click the apply button as we are continuously recruiting for similar roles and a member of our team will be able to correctly direct your application. Or, alternatively, you can contact the office to discuss roles with a member of our team.
Please note: we can only accept applications from those with the right to work in the UK