Our client requires an accomplished Siemens BMS (Building Management Systems) Commissioning Engineer to help with work on a project in the South West. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a growing company who have well-respected and known projects.
This is a 2-month contract commencing ASAP. For the right engineer, this may lead to a contract extension for works across the South.
Some overtime may be available for this role (paid accordingly).
Key skills required:
- Experienced in the Commissioning of Siemens Building Management Systems (BMS) Other Systems are beneficial as this could help lead to a contract extension.
- Full Commissioning, software mods, p2p testing, fault finding, diagnostics.
- Software + Integration
- Working alone or part of a team
- ECS/valid site card + Qualifications.
- Proven track record
- Hardworking and used to working to a deadline.
To apply for this position please click the “Apply Button” Below.
If you think you have a similar skill set we recommend for you to get in touch as we have multiple roles available across the UK.
Please note: You must have the right to work in the UK.