I am currently recruiting for a Commissioning Engineer position for a growing Building Management Systems (BMS) controls company. I am looking for an experienced Tridium Engineer to assist with the commissioning of a large commercial project until completion in East London. This project is estimated to last up to 3 months.
Initial contract period is 10 - 12 Weeks, with the chance to extend onto another project for the right candidate.
There may be some overtime available for this role and this project will require you work onsite in London. Immediate start available.
Key skills required:
- Experienced in the Commissioning of Tridium Building management systems (BMS).
- Relevant systems training and site cards. i.e. AX, N4, CSCS
- Working as part of a team, you will be working with a team of about 5 others.
- You will be P2P testing, fault-finding, check through software & points & making small software mods if necessary.
- The software has been pre-written and you will have to check meters and sensors.
- Proven track Record, good time-keeping, trustworthy, reliable attitude and attention to detail all beneficial.
Working through Panacea Selection:
We know it can be a pain switching recruiters, that's why we want to work with you to help you transition seamlessly into your new contract. We offer a friendly, approachable service with full office support for any queries so that we can help you long-term.
We offer weekly pay, and our team only work within BMS meaning we are specialists in the industry.
Rest assured, we speak directly to decision makers, we do not CV spam to numerous businesses, and match you specifically to jobs with real-time updates.
We check in with you every Friday to ensure everything is going well. If there are any problems we aim to get them resolved before the weekend. If you like the sound of that, don't forget the present on your birthday when you are working with us as well!
How to Apply:
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role, click the ‘Apply’ button now.
If you feel you would be suited for a similar role – click the apply button as we are continuously recruiting for similar roles and a member of our team will be able to correctly direct your application. Or, alternatively, you can contact the office to discuss roles with a member of our team.
Please note: we can only accept applications from those with the right to work in the UK.