I am currently recruiting for a Commissioning Engineer position for a growing Building Management Systems (BMS) controls company. They are well established and take on some highly technical jobs as well as having a varied commercial portfolio.
I am looking for an experienced Tridium Engineer to assist with the commissioning of a large commercial project until completion in Central London. This project is estimated to last up to 3 months.
Initial contract period is 3 months, with the chance to extend onto another project for the right candidate. This company have on-going work and a full order book for next year.
There may be some overtime available for this role and this project will require you work onsite in London.
Key skills required:
- Experienced in the Commissioning of Tridium Building management systems (BMS). Those with Trend & Schneider experience also considered.
- Relevant systems training and site cards. i.e. AX, N4, CSCS
- Working as part of a team, you will be working with a team of about 3 others.
- You will be P2P testing, fault-finding, check through software & points & making small software mods if necessary.
- The software has been pre-written.
- Proven track Record, good time-keeping, trustworthy, reliable attitude and attention to detail all beneficial.
Working through Panacea Selection:
We know it can be a pain switching recruiters, that's why we want to work with you to help you transition seamlessly into your new contract. We offer a friendly, approachable service with full office support for any queries so that we can help you long-term.
We offer weekly pay, and our team only work within BMS meaning we are specialists in the industry.
Rest assured, we speak directly to decision makers, we do not CV spam to numerous businesses, and match you specifically to jobs with real-time updates.
We check in with you every Friday to ensure everything is going well. If there are any problems we aim to get them resolved before the weekend. If you like the sound of that, don't forget the present on your birthday when you are working with us as well!
How to Apply:
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role, click the ‘Apply’ button now.
If you feel you would be suited for a similar role – click the apply button as we are continuously recruiting for similar roles and a member of our team will be able to correctly direct your application. Or, alternatively, you can contact the office to discuss roles with a member of our team.
Please note: we can only accept applications from those with the right to work in the UK.