I am currently recruiting for a lead / senior commissioning engineer position within the growing team of a specialist BMS controls system integrator. They are well-established and have many notable projects including various data centres, commercial buildings and mixed-use developments. I am looking for an experienced Schneider Engineer to carry out commissioning works in East Central London. This is a new build and is due to start in March.
There may be some overtime available for this role as and when required. There will also be the option to do some work from home. There could be an extension for the right candidate.
Key skills required:
- Experienced in the Commissioning of Schneider (Ecostruxture / Struxtureware) Building management systems (BMS), experience with other systems (i.e. Tridium, Trend, Honeywell, Distech) is beneficial.
- Relevant systems training and site cards.
- Full Commissioning – writing software, generating graphics and 3rd party integration (i.e. Bacnet, Mod-bus) beneficial.
- Reliable attitude, highly motivated and able to lead others if necessary.
- Working alone or part of a team
- Proven track Record and attention to detail.
How to Apply:
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role, click the ‘Apply’ button now.
If you feel you would be suited for a similar role – click the apply button as we are continuously recruiting for similar roles and a member of our team will be able to correctly direct your application. Or, alternatively, you can contact the office to discuss roles with a member of our team.