I am currently recruiting for a commissioning engineer position for a well known Building Management Systems (BMS) controls company.
I am looking for accomplished Schneider Engineers to carry out service and commissioning works on various projects in Central London. There may be some overtime available for this role.
Key skills required:
- Experienced in the Commissioning of Schneider (Struxtureware, Continuum, TAC Vista) Building management systems (BMS), experience with other systems is beneficial.
- Relevant systems training and site cards.
- Full Commissioning – modifying software, P2P testing, fault-finding.
- Working alone or as part of a team
- Proven track Record, trustworthy, reliable attitude and attention to detail are all beneficial.
How to Apply:
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role, click the ‘Apply’ button now.
If you feel you would be suited for a similar role – click the apply button as we are continuously recruiting for similar roles and a member of our team will be able to correctly direct your application. Or, alternatively, you can contact the office to discuss roles with a member of our team.
Please note: we can only accept applications from those with the right to work in the UK.