My client is an established BMS Specialist based in the South East of the UK specialising in Trend & Tridium. As a large and established company in the industry, they are looking to develop and increase the technical division. This role is primarily working on Trend & Tridium projects across various prestigious projects across the Southeast. As a dynamic and technical team with a wealth of experience, they have a very good culture in the business and a collaborative approach to undertaking all projects.
Job Title: BMS Commissioning / Project Engineer
Basic Salary: £40k - £47k (DOE)
Systems: Trend & Tridium
Location: South East
Package: Car / Car allowance, Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Life assurance, Overtime, Mobile, Laptop, 33 Days holiday, Training on Trend, Tridium
Prospects: Opportunity to move more into the Projects side of the business if desired. This will be directly into Project Management
Synopsis of the day to day role:
- Commissioning of Trend & Tridium
- Writing software from scratch & Generation of graphics
- Generations of Des-ops for all projects undertaken
- Project design to specification
- Fault finding & Diagnostics
- Uploading software, run the system test and sign off to hand back to the client.
- Creating points lists & Schedules
- Working on various projects and liaising with clients & Project Managers
- Writing reports and ensuring they are completed ready to be sent to the client
If you would like to hear more about this excellent opportunity in greater detail feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation. You can reach me on 01179738090 or alternatively send me an email or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.