I currently recruiting for a specialist BMS design consultancy in the South East, they have recently opened a new office and are looking for a future business unit manager
What am I looking for?
I am looking for an experienced BMS design Engineer or BMS consultant who can shows great attention to detail, exceptional questioning techniques, good customer survive skills and technically competence. You will be from a BMS design background ideally working up Trend or Tridium however I will accept other systems if you are willing to learn and apply yourself.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to work within central London & on occasion Home Counties attending various site including high end residential homes, commercial buildings, hospitals, universities and schools when required, you will be based from the office.
What the role requires?
The role of BMS Consultant will require you to undertake on a daily basis the following responsibilities.
- Conducting System Condition surveys, producing reports and recommendations for clients
- Completion of Feasibility Studies, Energy Management Surveys, Specification reviews & evaluation
- Providing Application advice to clients
- Production of Concept/Scheme designs, performance specifications and detailed design development
- Engaged in Tender Management and Tender Vetting on behalf of the client
- Production of Cost/Bid analysis
- Project Management on behalf of client to include project progress reporting and Contract Administration as applicable
- Responsible for Commissioning Management and Snagging on behalf of client
- Conduct system witness testing and reporting. Attendance at BMS FAT’s and SAT’s.
- Production of case studies
- Review/updating of building energy log books
- Client systems training
- Maintain your personal Continuous Professional Development (CPD); sharing knowledge internally with colleagues and externally with clients
- Capture all activity in our customer relationship management (CRM) tool to ensure collaboration and continuity of efforts across the team
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in providing their employees with the best training and progression the industry can offer.
- Basic salary £40k - £45k
- Profit sharing bonus
- Company car or car allowance
- government pension
- Mobile phone, Laptop
- Private healthcare
- Bespoke Personal development plan and progression into senior management roles
How to Apply?
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 OR 07837 387 255. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.