I currently recruiting for the specialist BMS division of a multinational M&E design consultancy who have their UK head office in London, they are currently looking to fill two consultant positions for work on a Tech company’s Data centre project.
What am I looking for?
I am looking for an experienced BMS Design engineer, Commissioning engineer or Project engineer or BMS consultant who can shows great attention to detail, exceptional questioning techniques, and good customer service skills and technical competence. You will be from a BMS background, ideally a qualified electrician working on Trend, Siemens, Honeywell Centraline, Struxturware or Tridium however I will accept other systems if you are willing to learn and apply yourself.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to work from one of their offices either Central London, Edinburgh, Belfast, Newcastle, Manchester, Birmingham. This is an office based role with occasional international travel.
What the role requires?
The role of BMS Consultant will require you to undertake on a daily basis the following responsibilities.
· Conducting System Condition surveys, producing reports and recommendations for clients
· Completion of Feasibility Studies, Energy Management Surveys, Specification reviews & evaluation
· Providing Application advice to clients
· Production of Concept/Scheme designs, performance specifications and detailed design development
· Client systems training
· Creating points schedules and control strategies
· Incorporating BIM models
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in providing their employees with the best training and progression the industry can offer.
· Basic salary £40k - £50k
· Company car or car allowance
· government pension
· Mobile phone, Laptop
· Private healthcare
· Bespoke Personal development plan and progression into senior management roles
How to Apply?
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 OR 07837 387 255. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to email@example.com with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.