BMS Controls Engineer
I am recruiting on behalf of a key client of mine based in the South East, Due to winning several new contracts they are looking to grow their Controls department to accommodate the growing demand from their portfolio of clientele.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to work throughout London & Southeast.
What the role requires?
The role of Controls Engineer will require you to undertake on a daily basis the following responsibilities.
· Service & Maintenance
· PPM & Breakdowns
· Fault finding & Diagnosing
· Upgrades & replacements of equipment
· Systems used are Trend & Tridium or Priva
· Calibration of sensors & Valve actuators
· Liaising with clients & Site managers
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in providing their employees with the best training and progression the industry can offer. They are passionate about getting each of their Engineers trained up to Trend Expert level along with the highest level obtained with the Tridium system.
· Basic salary £33k - £40k
· Overtime – averaging around £10k per annum
· Company Van /Car
· Company pension
· Mobile phone, Laptop
· Manufacture training and accreditations (Trend Expert & Tridium)
· Personal development plan and progression into roles such as Commissioning, Project Engineering and into Project Management.
How to Apply?
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 OR 07713 608 261. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to email@example.com with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.