Following several recent successful hires made by myself to the business this year my client is now looking to continue their strategic growth plan expanding bot the Service and Project side of the business.
What am I looking for?
I am looking for an experienced BMS Design Engineer who can demonstrate Confidence, willingness to learn and develop, competence and ambition. Ideally you will be from a BMS background working on systems such as Trend, Tridium however I will consider people working on other systems.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to be office based and occasionally attend client meeting onsite, the ideal candidate should be based south London for commuting purposes.
What the role requires?
The role of Service Engineer will require you to undertake on a daily basis the following responsibilities.
- Reading Electrical & Mechanical Schematics
- Design of BMS Systems (Trend & Tridium)
- Attend meetings when required
- Working alongside the Project Managers and Clients
- In depth knowledge of building services and controls architecture and design
- The ability to write complex control strategies and produce graphic pages is desirable, but not essential.
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in providing their employees with the best training and progression the industry can offer. They are passionate about getting each of their Engineers trained up to Trend Expert level along with the highest level obtained with the Tridium system.
- Basic salary £35k - £48k
- Overtime – averaging around £10k per annum
- Company Car
- Company pension
- Mobile phone, Laptop
- Manufacture training and accreditations (Trend Expert & Tridium)
- Personal development plan and progression into senior roles
How to Apply?
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 OR 07713 608 261. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.