BMS Design Engineer (London)
I am recruiting on behalf of a key client of mine based in the South East, following several recent successful hires made by myself to the business this year my client is now looking to continue their strategic growth plan expanding bot the Service and Project side of the business.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to be office based, ideally you will live south of the river.
What the role requires?
The role of BMS Design Engineer will require you to undertake on a daily basis the following responsibilities.
- Daily use of AutoCAD to produce 2D designs
- Creation of Graphics / Adjustments
- Writing of Software (Trend & Tridum would be advantageous)
- Understanding of Panel drawings
- Controls Panel Design
- Ability to read and interpret Mechanical & Electrical Schematics, Drawing & Diagrams
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in providing their employees with the best training and progression the industry can offer. They are passionate about getting each of their Employees trained up to the highest standard and working knowledge of the specialist BMS Systems such as Trend & Tridium for you to progress your career.
- Basic salary £30k - £45k (DOE)
- Company pension
- Manufacture training on products (Trend & Tridium)
- Personal development plan and progression into senior roles
How to Apply?
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 OR 07713 608 261. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.