My client is an established BMS Specialist based in the South East of the UK specialising in Trend & Tridium. As a highly specialised, respected & reputable company with plans to further expand the Service division within the business this year they are looking to take on an additional BMS Design Engineer. This role is primarily working on Trend & Tridium projects across various prestigious projects within the M25.
The company culture is 2nd to none in the industry, this is backed up by the Engineers employed by them. This is based on them always being put first by the company, Training on Tridium and Trend as a standard in the company. They Enjoy going out 4 times a year to such events as Bowling and drinks on the company along with Christmas and summer parties. This is to solidify that the Engineers are really an integral part of the business and well respected. Quarterly group meetings with the Engineers to understand how the company can further support their Engineers or improve the systems and processes put in place by the company. This is to ensure a collaborative and open working relationship between the Engineers and management and that feedback from their Engineers is always taken on board and when possible actioned.
Job Title: BMS Design Engineer
Basic Salary: £45k - £55k (DOE)
Systems: Trend & Tridium
Location: Office based Southwest London
Package: Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Life assurance, Overtime / Bonus, Mobile, Laptop, 33 Days holiday, Training on Trend, Tridium
Prospects: Opportunity to move more into a more Technical man management role in the future
Synopsis of the day to day role:
- Full project design to agreed specification
- Writing of software & Generation of graphics
- Offering technical support and advice to all Clients, Project Managers & Commissioning Engineers
- Attending project/design meetings both internally and externally when required
- Creating points lists & Schedules to clients requirement or manufacturer Spec
- Working on various projects and liaising with Commissioning Engineers
- Writing technical specifications as projects required according to clients requirements
If you would like to hear more about this excellent opportunity in greater detail feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation. You can reach me on 01179738090 or alternatively send me an email or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.