I am recruiting on behalf of a key client of mine based in the South East, following several recent successful hires made by myself to the business this year my client is now looking to continue their strategic growth plan expanding bot the Service and Project side of the business.
What am I looking for?
I am looking for an experienced Estimator who can demonstrate Confidence, willingness to learn and develop, competence and ambition. Ideally you will be from a BMS background however I will consider people from Industrial Automation, Switchgear and the M&E industry depending on their transferable skills.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to work within a team of 3 Estimators on the projects division based out of their office in London.
What the role requires?
The role of Estimator will require you to undertake on a daily basis the following responsibilities working from the office.
- Working alongside 3 other Estimators in a tight knit team
- Quotations made from Mechanical and Electrical Drawings
- Working closely with Clients and the Project Managers
- This role will give you the opportunity to move into the sales side of the business or Consultancy if you have the desire to do so.
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in providing their employees with the best training and progression the industry can offer. They will support you fully in your development both academically and on the job training learning from your experienced colleagues and seniors.
- Basic salary £25k - £40k
- Bonus scheme is currently being put in place
- Company pension
- Manufacture training and accreditations (Trend Expert & Tridium)
- Personal development plan and progression into senior roles
How to Apply?
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 OR 07713 608 261. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.