I am recruiting on behalf of a key client of mine, following several recent successful hires made by myself to the business this year my client is now looking to continue their strategic growth plan expanding the Projects & Operational side of the business.
What am I looking for?
An Operations Manager, I could also look at a Senior Project Manager, must be from BMS (Building Management Systems) background.
Location & Territory:
This role will mainly be office based with some off site meetings when required, must be commutable to Leeds on a daily basis.
What the role requires?
The role of Operations Manager will require the below responsibilities on a daily basis:
· 3 Direct reports – these are all Project Managers
· Management & Client meetings
· Reviewing your Project Managers and their Projects to ensure all are being completed on time, on spec and achieving the required profit margin
· Researching and developing new income streams
· Contribute to the strategic planning process and implementation for the development of the company
· Produce management information reports as required
· Work with Operational/Finance team members on costing and pricing complex client opportunities to ensure project profitability
· Lead and manage the Operations team, orchestrating work allocation, flows and engage in client meetings and negotiations when required to ensure a positive commercial outcome.
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in providing their employees with the best training and progression the industry can offer.
· Basic salary £45k - £65k
· Car allowance or Travel expenses
· Company pension
· Mobile phone, Laptop
· This role will progress into Operations Director
How to Apply?
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 or 07713 608 261. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.