My client is an national BMS Specialist who’s South east office installs and maintains in Tridium, Siemens and Schneider BEMS systems. They initially set up their SE office 18 months ago and are now turning over just under £1M p.a. and are growing.
My client is searching for a commercial operations manager to manage key accounts while leading and growing a team of BeMS Engineers. As and extremely close-knit team, they have a very strong culture in the business and a collaborative approach to undertaking all projects and the delivery of service contracts. Equally, they like their people to feel a part of the company so going out for dinner/drinks and other team events along with supporting them through their career progression and training make them the employer of choice.
The role of BMS Operations Manager will require you to undertake on a daily basis the following responsibilities.
• planning and allocation of a team of engineers
• Key account management
• Upselling and cross selling of service contracts and retrofit projects
• Quoting for small project works
• Management of small works projects
• Management of larger projects
• Working with the sales teams on approval of Tenders
• Managing labour on site
• Management and procurement of materials
What you can expect back:
My client is one of the top BEMS providers and pride themselves on creating a great working environment where going to work is fun. They are passionate about giving each of their Managers a bespoke development plan. The business is growing and as part of the management team there will be opportunity to grow with the business
• Basic salary £50k - £60k
• Profit related bonus
• Company car or car allowance of £500pm
• government pension
• Mobile phone, Laptop
• BUPA Private healthcare
• Manufacturer training and accreditations
• Personal development plan and progression into senior roles