BMS Project Engineer
I am currently working on an exciting role for a key client. They are one of the most established BMS companies in the UK, with a turnover of more than £10m. They have been going for over 20 years and work on projects for some of the world’s best-known brands.
My client has an outstanding record and is looking bring on a talented Project Engineer to expand the team. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a quality company that puts a lot of time into their employees.
This role is based in the South West. It is home-based, but will require you to travel to the office and commercial project sites across the South West.
Day to day role
- Responsible for all commercial aspects of projects up to £100k
- Dealing with BMS systems such as Trend, Siemens or Schneider
- Overseeing install, commissioning, service, maintenance and upgrades on projects
- Managing sites and teams of engineers
- Managing schedules, planning and time-keeping
For this role you will need to have the right to work in the UK.
- Background in electronics and engineering
- Experience in BMS systems such as Trend, Siemens or Schneider
- Experience in managing BMS projects up to £100k
Package and Benefits
You can expect a company that is close-knit, friendly and dynamic in the way they work. They are looking for someone that wants become part of growing team that is focused on quality BMS projects and delivering a great service to their clients.
They would like someone with a fresh attitude, a willingness to work hard and be positive. They really put in the time with their people with the training and support that’s on offer and offer a great benefits package to these valued employees.
- Up to £38k depending on experience
- Company car with fuel card or car allowance
- Expense account
- 23 days holiday
- Standard pension
- Great training on offer
If you are interested in this role please give Jamie a call on 0117 973 8090
Alternatively you can send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org