I’m recruiting on behalf of my client, an established BMS systems house whose turnover is just over £5M per year. They are well established, family orientated company who have long standing relationships with BMS manufacturers such as Tridium, Trend and Siemens.
What am I looking for?
I am searching for a dynamic BMS Project Manager who shows great technical abilities, good customer facing skills and the ability to lead projects on site. You must be from a BMS or HVAC background ideally having expert knowledge of BMS systems or HVAC mechanical plant.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to work within the M62 corridor between Manchester and Liverpool, attending various site including high end residential homes, commercial buildings, hospitals, factories and schools, and you will also be home based.
What the role requires?
The role of BMS Project Manager will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a daily basis:
· You will be required to manage projects from cradle to grave from a financial standpoint
· Procurement of labour and materials
· Install and commissioning
· Working with a team of design, software and commissioning engineers to deliver the projects with the exact detail specified by the end user.
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in providing their employees with the best training. They are passionate about getting each of their engineers trained up to Trend Expert level. If at any time you wish to progress your career and move onto the projects side of the business, this will be fully supported and all training will be provided.
· Basic salary £30k - £38k
· Company car or car allowance of £325pm
· Company pension
· Mobile phone, Laptop
· Manufacturer training and accreditations (Trend, Tridium)
· Personal development plan and progression into senior project roles
How to Apply?
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more, feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 or 07837 387 255. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to email@example.com with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.