I am recruiting on behalf of a new client of mine based in the South East; in the last 6 years they have transformed the company and have grown from a turnover of £2M to £8M by delivering qualify BMS projects and service contracts.
What am I looking for?
I am looking for an experienced BMS Project Manager who is well presented, can demonstrate enthusiasm, professionalism, flexible, proactive, a good relationship builder who can demonstrate time project delivery and can obtain repeated business. You must be from a BMS background ideally working on Trend or Tridium however I will accept other systems if you are willing to learn.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to work within the M25 & Home Counties attending various sites when required, you will be based from home.
What the role requires?
The role of BMS Project Manager will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a daily basis:
· Complete health and safety documents for projects
· Completed operation and maintenance documents
· Complete quotes for new projects as well as ongoing variations
· Manage staff to complete projects to strict deadlines and to a high standard
· Train junior engineers and new hires to better improve the competency and efficiency of staff
· Monitor installations and operations for projects
· Demonstrate complete BMS Systems
· Manage projects ranging from large data centers to small mechanical plant rooms from design to commissioning and successful completion
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in providing their employees with the best professional project management training and progression the industry can offer.
· Basic salary £50k - £60k
· Delivery Bonus
· Car allowance of £4500
· Company pension
· Mobile phone, Laptop
· Manufacturer training and accreditations (Trend Expert & Tridium)
· Personal development plan and progression into senior management
How to Apply?
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to email@example.com with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.