I am recruiting on behalf of well-established client mine active in over 100 companies worldwide. They regularly have multi-million pound projects and are looking for a Project Manager based in the South East or London. The client is well respected and looking to hire for a well-known project.
What am I looking for?
I am looking for an experienced BMS Project Manager who is well presented, can demonstrate enthusiasm, professionalism, flexible, proactive, a good relationship builder who can demonstrate time project delivery and has a proven track record of working to deadlines. You will ideally be from a BMS background preferably working on Trend or Tridium however I will accept those from commercial backgrounds with BMS exposure and experience with other BMS systems.
Ideally you will have experience managing large projects as well. Being familiar with lighting controls is beneficial.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to work on site and office. There may be opportunities to work from home as well.
What the role requires?
The role of BMS Project Manager will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a daily basis:
· Complete health and safety documents for projects
· Completed operation and maintenance documents
· Complete quotes for new projects as well as ongoing variations
· Manage staff to complete projects to strict deadlines and to a high standard
· Monitor installations and operations for projects
· Demonstrate complete BMS Systems
· Helping with bids and liaising with suppliers.
How to Apply?
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 or 07496 815 408. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to email@example.com with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.