An established BMS Systems house whose turnover is £1.5M per year, they are a well-established company who have long standing relationships with BMS manufacturers.
What am I looking for?
I am searching for a dynamic BMS Project Manager who shows great technical abilities, good customer facing skills and the ability to lead projects on site. You must be from a BMS or HVAC background ideally having expert knowledge of BMS systems or HVAC mechanical plant.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to work within the South East and London area attending various site including high-end residential homes, commercial buildings, offices, hotels, banks and restaurants.
What the role requires?
The role of BMS Project Manager will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a daily basis:
· You will be required to manage projects from cradle to grave from a financial standpoint
· Procurement of labour and materials
· Preparing description of ops
· Responsible for managing financial aspects.
· Install and commissioning.
· Working with a team of design, software and commissioning engineers to deliver the projects with the exact detail specified by the end user.
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in providing their employees with the best working environment. If at any time you wish to progress your career and move onto the projects side of the business this will be fully supported and all training will be provided.
· Basic salary £40k-£50k
· Car allowance of £350-£400
· Company pension
· Mobile phone
· Travel expenses paid
· Career development
How to Apply?
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 or 07454179608. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to email@example.com with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.