I am currently working for a diverse, growing BMS systems house who have had an influx of BMS projects within the North West region. They need to build their young, dynamic 14 strong team with an engineer.
What am I looking for?
I am looking for an up and coming BMS Project Manager who can demonstrate enthusiasm, professionalism, is well presented, flexible, proactive, a good relationship builder who can deliver BMS projects in a timely fashion. You must be from a BMS background ideally delivering on Siemens, any Schneider system or Tridium Projects however I will accept other systems if you are willing to learn.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to work within the North West attending various site when required, you will be based from home however there will be time spent in the office and on site.
What the role requires:
The role of BMS Project Manager will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a daily basis:
• Completed operation and maintenance documents.
• Complete health and safety documents for projects.
• Complete quotes for new projects as well as ongoing variations.
• Manage staff to complete projects to strict deadlines and to a high standard
• Train junior engineers and new hires to better improve the competency and efficiency of staff.
• Monitor installations and operations for projects
• Demonstrate complete BMS Systems
• Manage projects ranging from £50K to £150K from design to commissioning and successful completion.
• Full Financial controls and responsibilities
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in providing their employees with the best professional project management training and progression the industry can offer.
• Basic salary £35k - £45k
• Delivery Bonus
• Car allowance of £450pm
• Company pension • Mobile phone, Laptop
• Personal development plan and progression into senior Project Management
How to Apply?
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 OR 07713 608 261. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.