I am recruiting on behalf of a key client of mine based in the south of the UK, following several recent successful hires made by myself to the business this year my client is now looking to continue their strategic growth plan my recruiting for this exciting and challenging role.
What am I looking for?
I am looking for an established Project Manager who can demonstrate Confidence, excellent organisational skills, competence and ambition. For this role you will need to come from a BMS background and a strong proven background of delivering Projects.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to cover the Southwest attending various site when required, you will be based from their office on a daily basis.
What the role requires?
The role of Project Manager will require you to undertake on a daily basis the following responsibilities working from the office.
- Full cradle to grave project management
- Working on various projects up to £100k per project
- Responsible for organising material and labour to site
- Working with both Mechanical & Electrical Schematics / drawings
- Working closely with the Design team (All design is done in house by the team)
- Liaising with clients and attending onsite meetings when required
- Delivering all projects on time, on budget and to specification
- Handover back to Client
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in providing their employees with the best training and progression the industry can offer. This will come in various forms such as Manufacture training, Support from colleagues and senior management, support of any additional personal development and progression. All this will be structured from the start in your Personal Development Plan or (PDP) if required.
- £35,000 - £45,000 Basic Salary
- Bonus scheme (paid out biannually)
- Company car / car allowance
- Company pension
- Mobile phone, Laptop
- Manufacture training and accreditations
- Personal development plan and progression into senior roles
How to Apply?
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 OR 07713 608 261. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to email@example.com with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.