My client is considered one the most advanced in their field of BMS and looking to continue their growth on the Projects division. This follows as part of their yearly strategic growth plan and winning more excellent projects off the back of completing works to a very high standard.
What are they looking for?
They are looking for an experienced and dynamic Project Manager to run multiple projects covering the M4, M5 and M40. These projects will be in the region between £50k - £100k, so experience of running multiple Projects is essential to this role. You will need to be from a BMS Engineering background for this role as technical & Hands-on knowledge of BMS is paramount. Ideally you will be from a BMS Commissioning background and now in a Projects role.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to cover the M4, M5 & M40 and when required you will need to attend the office to work with the Design team.
What the role requires?
The role of Project Manager will require you to undertake on a daily basis the following responsibilities working from the office.
· Full cradle to grave project management
· An Engineering background in BMS is essential
· Understanding of Des-Ops
· Working on various projects up to £100k per project
· Responsible for organising material and labour to site
· Working with both Mechanical & Electrical Schematics / drawings
· Working closely with the Design team (All design is done in house by the team)
· Liaising with clients and attending onsite meetings when required
· Delivering all projects on time, on budget and to specification
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in providing their employees with the best training and progression the industry can offer. This will come in various forms such as Manufacture training, Support from colleagues and senior management, support of any additional personal development and progression. All this will be structured from the start in your Personal Development Plan or (PDP) if required.
· Excellent basic salary (doe)
· Bonus scheme (paid out biannually)
· Company car / car allowance
· Company pension
· Mobile phone, Laptop
· Manufacture training and accreditations
· Personal development plan and progression into senior roles
How to Apply?
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 OR 07713 608 261. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to email@example.com with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.