My client is an established BMS systems house operating across London / Southeast and the Midlands delivering high end BMS projects to their portfolio of clientele. They are once again increasing the size of their business on the projects division and have the need for an experienced BMS Project Sales Engineer.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to work across various sites and projects across Midlands or Southwest. There are 2 positions available so where you live will dictate your territory for this role.
What the role requires?
The role of BMS Project Sales Engineer will require you to undertake on a daily basis the following responsibilities.
- This is a solutions sales role into end users
- Cross selling and upselling with new and existing clients
- Working closely with the internal estimator (if you can estimate this will be a bonus)
- All pre tendering done internally at head office
- Working with the Projects team and design team
- Managing process from tender all the way to completion
- Targets will be set to your experience and current target
- Attending client meetings onsite and also with suppliers when required
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in providing their employees with the best training and progression the industry can offer. This will consist of the technical training delivered by TREND & TRIDIUM along with any sales, estimating, tendering support you need.
- Basic salary £35k - £45k
- Commission will be set to targets and KPI’s (Agreed by yourself and the Director)
- Company car / car allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Overtime – averaging around £10k per annum
- Company pension
- Mobile phone, Laptop
- Manufacture training and accreditations (Trend Expert & Tridium)
- Personal development plan and progression into senior roles
How to Apply?
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 OR 07713 608 261. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to email@example.com with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.