BMS Project Sales Engineer (London / Southeast)
I am recruiting on behalf of a key client of mine based in the south of the UK, following several recent successful hires made by myself to the business this year my client is now looking to continue their strategic growth plan my recruiting for this exciting and challenging role.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to cover London & Southeast)
What the role requires?
The role of BMS Project Sales Engineer will require you to undertake on a daily basis the following responsibilities working from the office. Systems that will of advantage in this role are Schneider & Trend.
- Creating new business opportunities (leads / Appointments)
- Following up on all leads in the industry along with keeping up with industry trends
- Up selling and cross selling to new and existing clients
- Working with the design and projects team (No design background required)
- You will be selling both Products and Solutions
- Target of £1mil - £1.5mil so a proven background of continuously hitting targets and KPI’s is essential for this role.
- Highly organised and able to work on your own
- Presentable and professional
- Good rapport builder and able to build and maintain long lasting relationships with all clients
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in providing their employees with the best training and progression the industry can offer. This will come in various forms such as Manufacture training (Trend & Tridium), Support from colleagues and senior management, support of any additional personal development and progression. All this will be structured from the start in your Personal Development Plan or (PDP) if required.
- Basic Salary £35k - £45k (DOE)
- Commission of £15k - £20k as an average
- Company car / car allowance
- Company pension
- Mobile phone, Laptop
- Manufacture training and accreditations
- Personal development plan and progression into senior roles
How to Apply?
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 OR 07713 608 261. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to email@example.com with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.