I am recruiting on behalf of a key client of mine based in the south of the UK, following a highly successful 12 months, they are now looking to grow the Projects side of the business and are recruiting people to be a part of this next phase.
I am looking for an experienced BMS Project Sales Engineer who can demonstrate confidence, excellent organisational skills, competence and ambition. For this role you will need to come from a BMS background and a strong proven background of delivering Projects.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to cover the South West & South Wales and will be based from home attending the office when the projects require.
What the role requires?
The role of BMS Project Sales Engineer will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a daily basis:
· Complete autonomy of your own diary
· Mixture of New Business and Account management
· Upselling & cross selling at every opportunity (Any leads on Service & Maintenance to be passed to the office so may be followed up)
· Working closely with the Projects Team and the Design Team
· Client meetings and appointments
· Client focus on the M&E Consultants and Contractors
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in providing their employees with the best training and progression the industry can offer. This will come in various forms such as manufacturer training, support from colleagues and senior management, support of any additional personal development and progression.
· £40k - £47k (DOE)
· Bonus scheme
· Company car / car allowance
· Company pension
· Private Healthcare
· Mobile phone, Laptop
· Manufacturer training and accreditations
· Personal development plan and progression into senior roles
How to Apply?
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 or 07713 608 261. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.