My client is an established organically grown BMS Specialist based in London UK specialising in Trend, Tridium and Delta . They build, install and commission their own BMS panels and pride themselves on getting jobs over the line.
The company has gone through a large period of growth in the last 9 months where they have expanded by 35% and turnover close to £15M. They are searching for a commercial project manager, this role is primarily working on Tridium and Trend projects across various prestigious sites in London, you will need to be from an M&E background with knowledge of BMS and the project life cycle. As a close-knit team, they have a very strong culture in the business and a collaborative approach to undertaking all of their projects. Equally, they like their engineers to feel a part of the company so going out for dinner/drinks and other team events along with supporting them through their career progression and training, making them the employer of choice.
The role of BMS Project Manager will require you to undertake on a daily basis the following responsibilities
• Completed operation and maintenance documents.
• Complete health and safety documents for projects
• Complete quotes for new projects as well as ongoing variations.
• Manage staff to complete projects to strict deadlines and to a high standard
• Monitor installations and operations for projects
• Demonstrate completed BMS Systems
• Manage projects ranging from up to £1M from design to commissioning and successful completion.
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in creating a collaborative working environment where people can have input in the running of the business and build careers based on merit. They are passionate about getting each of their Engineers trained up to Expert level on all systems. If at any time you wish to progress your career across business this will be fully supported and all training will be provided
• Basic salary £35k - 50K
• Company car or £6K car allowance
• Company pension
• Mobile phone, Laptop
• Private healthcare
• Personal development plan and progression into senior project roles