I am currently recruiting for a Building Management Systems (BMS) Quantity Surveyor / General / Commercial Manager to support the Major projects team for the specialist controls division of a well-known company.
They are looking for another person to join their team on a temporary-contract basis. They have unique market offerings and are looking for someone who is self-motivated, hard-working and technically astute to support the business further. They are going from strength to strength and pride themselves in being a great place to work with a strong team ethic. As a business, projects range from small works up to major projects and are a mix of commercial, local authority, large infrastructure and smaller boiler house upgrades.
This role will require you to work in the office in Surrey.
- Ensuring tender order review governance and authorisation matrix is followed, Providing commercial advice and support, Reviewing Customer & supply chain T&C's.
- Tracking and completing Cost Value Reconciliation, Assisting operational staff to support in delivery, Assisting in the resolution of disputes and preparation of claims and resolution of late payments and overdue debts. Assisting PM’s in setting up and closing down projects
What I am looking for:
I am looking for an experienced QS or Commercial / General Manager with BMS experience. You have to be presentable and have the right attitude. You will need to hit the ground running and be from a controls or MEP background.
Key Skills -
- Knowledge of Building management systems (BMS). Engineering background beneficial - including MEP.
- Contract negotiation, Costings, estimation, cost reconciliation.
- Commercial experience as a QS, general manager or commercial manager
- Experience with Major Projects in large organisations.
- Working alone or with other members of the team.
- Organised, focussed and attention to detail, Proven track record & trustworthy.
- Positive attitude & Motivated to get the job done.
- Driving License.
How to Apply:
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role, click the ‘Apply’ button now.
If you feel you would be suited for a similar role – click the apply button as we are continuously recruiting for similar roles and a member of our team will be able to correctly direct your application. Or, alternatively, you can contact the office to discuss roles with a member of our team.
Please note: we can only accept applications from those with the right to work in the UK.