My client is an established and well respected BMS Controls Specialist operating throughout London and due to winning of several contracts are now looking to continue their strategic growth plan expanding bot the Project side of the business.
What are they looking for?
I am looking for an experienced Senior BMS Project Engineer / Manager to oversee and run several projects in London from £100k - £700k.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to work across their various prestigious sites.
What the role requires?
The role of Senior BMS Project Engineer / Manager will require you to undertake on a daily basis the following responsibilities.
- Running several projects ranging from £100k - £700k
- Quotations, Pricing & Costings (All will be passed by the MD before going out to Clients)
- Onsite meetings with Clients when applicable
- Involved in the Project Design and Schematics along with Des Ops
- Strategy meetings
- Analysing of sites and suggesting ways to improve long term
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in providing their employees with the best training and progression the industry can offer. They are passionate about getting each of their Engineers trained up to Trend Expert level along with the highest level obtained with the Tridium system.
- Basic salary £40k - £50k
- Overtime – averaging around £10k per annum
- Company pension
- Mobile phone, Laptop
- Manufacture training and accreditations (Trend Expert & Tridium)
- Personal development plan and progression into senior roles
How to Apply?
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 OR 07713 608 261. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to email@example.com with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.