I am recruiting on behalf of a key client of mine based in the south of the UK, following several recent successful hires made by myself to the business this year, they are now looking to continue their strategic growth plan and recruiting for this exciting and challenging role.
What are they looking for?
I am looking for an established BMS Sales Engineer who has a proven background in selling either the BMS Products or Solutions. This role is mostly focused on new business to grow the patch however there are existing clients for you to cross sell and upsell to. You will need a technical understanding of the industry and be in a similar position currently.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to cover the South West.
What the role requires?
The role of BMS Sales Engineer will require you to undertake the following responsibilities on a daily basis, working from the office:
· Following up on all leads in the industry along with keeping up with industry trends
· Creating new business opportunities (leads / appointments)
· Up selling and cross selling to new and existing clients
· Working with the design and projects team (No design background required)
· You will be selling both Products and Solutions
· Target of £1mil - £1.5mil so a proven background of continuously hitting targets and KPI’s is essential for this role.
· Highly organised and able to work on your own
· Presentable and professional
· Good rapport builder and able to build and maintain long lasting relationships with all clients
Systems that will of advantage in this role are Trend & Siemens.
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in providing their employees with the best training and progression the industry can offer. This will come in various forms such as Manufacturer training, Support from colleagues and senior management, support of any additional personal development and progression. All this will be structured from the start in your Personal Development Plan or (PDP) if required.
· Basic Salary £35k - £45k
· Commission of base Salary
· Company car / car allowance
· Company pension
· Mobile phone, Laptop
· Manufacturer training and accreditations
· Personal development plan and progression into senior roles
How to Apply?
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 OR 07713 608 261. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.