My client is an established BMS systems house operating across London / Southeast and the Midlands delivering high end BMS projects to their portfolio of clientele. They are once again increasing the size of their business on the projects division and have the need for an experienced BMS Service & Commissioning Engineer.
Location & Territory:
This role will require you to work across various sites and projects across London & Southeast
What the role requires?
The role of BMS Service & Commissioning Engineer will require you to undertake on a daily basis the following responsibilities.
- Full commissioning
- Service & Maintenance
- Fault Finding & Diagnosing
- Points to points list
- Writing software from scratch would be a bonus but not essential
- Protocols used are Modbus, Bacnet, Lon
- Working on small works projects
- Graphic modification and upgrades
- Systems used are Trend & Tridium
- Calibration of sensors & Valve actuators
- Liaising with clients & Site managers
What you can expect back:
My client are a firm believer in providing their employees with the best training and progression the industry can offer. They are passionate about getting each of their Engineers trained up to Trend Expert level along with the highest level obtained with the Tridium system. If at any time you wish to progress your career and move onto the Projects side of the business this will be fully supported and training will be provided.
- Basic salary £35k - £45k
- Company car / car allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Overtime – averaging around £10k per annum
- Company pension
- Mobile phone, Laptop
- Manufacture training and accreditations (Trend Expert & Tridium)
- Personal development plan and progression into senior roles
How to Apply?
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 OR 07713 608 261. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.