I am recruiting for a key client due to continued growth and expansion within the company, my client is seeking a BMS Service Engineer in London to join our expanding team who have a drive to deliver high quality outcomes for their customers and grow and develop with us as we push towards our future goals.
On a daily basis you will be expected to conduct PPM, small project works and reactive fault calls. The successful applicant for this role of BMS Service Engineer will need be electrically qualified and have extensive knowledge on both the installation and service / maintenance of Building Management Systems, HVAC controls and general building services systems.
• Qualified in Electrical or Electronic Engineering is essential
• Trend Controls and Tridium
• Knowledge of electrical installation - particularly in the building controls field
• Previous experience of the service and maintenance of BMS systems
• Full UK driving license
• Strong communication with clients and customers
My client is based in London.
Why Should You Apply?
· Up to £45,000 basic
· 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
· Pension 6%
· Company car or car allowance
· Training & development
· Progression opportunities
· Friendly, hardworking but relaxed team
If you feel you possess the skills required for this role or would like to contact me to find out more feel free to give me a call on 0117 973 8090 or 07375 539 882. Alternatively you can send through your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the view of getting you an immediate interview if suitable.