My client is an established BMS Specialist based in the South East of the UK specialising in Trend, Siemens & Tridium. As a highly specialised and focused company with plans to further expand the Service & Projects divisions within the business this year they are looking to take on an additional BMS Service Engineer. This role is primarily working on Trend & Tridium projects across various prestigious projects within the M25. As a dynamic and technical team with a wealth of experience, they have a very good culture in the business and a collaborative approach to undertaking all projects.
Job Title: BMS Service Engineer
Basic Salary: £35k - £45k (DOE)
Systems: Trend & Tridium
Location: Within the M25
Package: Car / Car allowance, Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Life assurance, Overtime, Mobile, Laptop, 33 Days holiday, Training on Trend, Tridium
Prospects: Opportunity to move more into the Projects side of the business if desired. This will be directly into Project Management
Synopsis of the day to day role:
- Service & Maintenance or Trend & Tridium
- Modification of software & graphics
- Fault finding & Diagnostics
- Small works projects consisting of Upgrades and retrofits
- Modifying points lists & Schedules
- Working on various projects and liaising with clients & Project Managers
- Writing reports and ensuring they are completed ready to be sent to the client
If you would like to hear more about this excellent opportunity in greater detail feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation. You can reach me on 01179738090 or alternatively send me an email or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.