My client is an established BMS Specialist based in the South East of the UK specialising in Trend & Tridium. As a highly specialised and focused company with plans to further expand the Service & Projects divisions within the business this year they are looking to take on 2 more BMS Service Engineers. This role is primarily working on Trend & Tridium projects across various prestigious projects within the M25. As a dynamic and technical team with a wealth of experience, they have a very good culture in the business and a collaborative approach to undertaking all projects.
Job Title: BMS Service Engineer
Basic Salary: £35k - £38k (DOE)
Location: Within the M25
Package: Car / Car allowance, Pension, Private Medical Insurance, Life assurance, Child vouchers, Overtime, Mobile, Laptop, 33 Days holiday, Training on Trend, Tridium
Prospects: Opportunity to move more into the Projects side of the undertaking the role of BMS Commissioning Engineer
Synopsis of the day to day role:
- Servicing of Trend & Tridium
- Modification of software & graphics
- Fault finding & Diagnostics
- Undertaking small works projects such as upgrades and retrofits
- Modifying points lists & Schedules to clients requirement or manufacturer Spec
- Working on various projects and liaising with Commissioning Engineers
- Writing reports and ensuring they are completed ready to be sent to the client
If you would like to hear more about this excellent opportunity in greater detail feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation. You can reach me on 01179738090 or alternatively send me an email or CV to email@example.com.